Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We interrupt this blog to bring you...Michael Jackson?

Or his family at least. Apparently the Jackson family decided tomorrow night they must dine at the restaurant on the corner of Colorado Blvd and Green St in Pasadena. The problem is, Le Cordon Bleu's West Campus (where I have class) is also on the corner of Colorado and Green. Well, in order for the Jackson family to dine in peace, they have to shut down Colorado Blvd. And for anyone who is not familiar with Pasadena, Colorado Blvd is the largest street in town, and one of the few that is two-way. You know the Rose Parade? It goes down Colorado.

Now the question is; how do I get to the corner of Colorado and Green without either driving on or crossing Colorado?

At least we got out early tonight, so I can google a new route for tomorrow. Ah, no rest for the wicked, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I will be so happy when all of that is over so people can get back to their normal lives. I hope you got there okay today!

    ReplyDelete